Shares in Realogy, the independent, publicly traded real estate company that was formerly a part of Cendant Corp., have fallen about 10 percent since regular trading began Aug. 2, and several private equity firms are interested in a possible takeover of the real estate giant, which owns and franchises such major brands as Century 21, Coldwell Banker, ERA and Sotheby’s International Realty, The New York Times reports.
You know, I think you’re a sucker if you buy this stock.
I guess you won’t be, if a company buys it, because maybe they’ll pay a premium.
But, otherwise, why would you waste your money?
As the story states, the stock is already down 10% from when it went public … which was only about a month ago.
Right … the stock is down, while the Dow Jones hit an all-time high … twice, in the past week.
Plus, what’s that about the company already offering to buy back 20% of its stock?
The $500 million it has on hand sounds tempting, but really.
I dunno. What do you think?
Source: Realogy 101 – By Glenn Roberts Jr., Inman News Blog
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos for sale
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018