Wacky definition of the day.
From today’s Globe:
In a column last week addressed to Pervez Musharraf, the Wall Street Journal’s Bret Stephens told the Pakistani president that his political rival Benazir Bhutto “did you a favor earlier this year when she all but agreed to rule in condominium with you.”
Bhutto and Musharraf were planning to shack up in a cozy Islamabad flat?
Not exactly …
Read on: Knight moves – By Jan Freeman, The Boston Globe (second item)
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018