- This is the third largest expansion of home prices since 1890.
- We’re on the largest bull market ever.
- We’ve had the longest period of near zero interest rates (ever)….they’re still low.
- According to the National Bureau of Economic Research, we will have set a record for the length of an expansion.
- “So all those things together suggest to me that a lot of people are thinking that this is getting late in the stages of a boom”Has your blood pressure gone up yet? No, Well this will……A quote from Noble Prize economist winner Robert Shiller:“Trump signed a bill that put on an increase in the standard deduction, which made it less profitable to itemize your mortgage when you buy a house.So it changes my enthusiasm for owning a house.”