The Labor Department’s Producer Price Index increased by 0.9 percent in December.
Excluding volatile food and energy prices, the index advanced by 0.2 percent. Still, the gains were greater than expected.
They added to expectations that the Federal Reserve is not likely to cut interest rates over the next few months as the economy still shows some risks of inflation.
On the upside, they probably won’t raise interest rates, either, at least not until mid-year. At least, that’s what I think.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018