“Nothing has been a more reliable indicator for the future economic outlook as the price of Oil. Every major bear market, every major economic decline has been preceded by a large spike in oil prices. The 73-74 recession, recession of beginning 80’s and the recession of 2000. Oil prices jumped 80% between 1999 and 2000. Oil prices have been the most important indicator of major economic disasters. Whenever Oil prices rise about 80% from year ago levels, a fair chance does exist that a recession/bear market will follow.” —Stephen Leeb
- Explore condos for sale in Seaport District
- Boston condos for sale: How buyers can prepare for the Spring Market
- Boston condos for sale: Online search tools you may not of known about
- The key to selling a Boston Seaport condo is marketing
- Increase your net worth by buying a Boston condo for sale
- Boston condos for sale Back Bay
- How to find an affordable Beacon Hill condo in 2019?
- Boston condos for sale Beacon Hill
- Seaport Boston Rental Buildings
- Find Boston condos for sale before they go on Zillow or Realtor.com
- Boston real estate. What is Redlining?
- Boston Seaport Apartment Rentals
- Boston condos for sale are moving towards a more balanced market
- Boston condos for sale cash offers and how to compete with them
- 3 tips to know when buying a Boston condo for sale