Quoting Peter Coy, Business Week Online columnist:
I’ve spent the last couple of months talking to a slew of homeowners, real estate attorneys, Realtors, fair-housing pundits, Wall Street bank analysts, mortgage brokers, economists, and bankers. Many are quite sanguine about the health of the American consumer, the long-term outlook for the housing market, and the business of banking.
Okay, good. So, then, Peter, you’ve come to the conclusion that things are going to be okay?
Not me. I’m worried that while massive job losses have been the prime culprit in former real estate busts, the rising costs of home ownership, along with unprecedented household debt, are enough to tip many Americans and therefore the U.S. economy into the danger zone.
He then proceeds to track down someone to support his own beliefs.
I think we all do this sort of thing, don’t we? Sometimes we find comfort amongst people who feel just like we do.
Complete article: How Toxic Is Your Mortgage – By Peter Coy, Business Week Online
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos for sale
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018