The Globe ran an article today about Lynn and all the new development going on up there. Kind of the same old story that’s been written about Lynn in the past, but still worth a read.
I have clients buying in the Ladder 3 Lofts development, and have sold units in other buildings, as well, so I consider myself a good source of information on what’s going on up there.
Contact me for more info!
By Steven Rosenberg, The Boston Globe
Converting old brick factories into lofts is the latest plan that the city has rolled out in an attempt to revive downtown Lynn. And, compared with other failed plans — which included building and then ripping up a pedestrian mall on one its busiest streets and attempting to woo Internet businesses after the burst of the dot-com bubble — the idea of creating loft-living within walking distance of the commuter rail and ocean seems to be working, says Hal McGaughey, Lynn’s development director.
Complete article: Lofty ideas for the future
View Back Bay condos for sale and rent.
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.