The Boston Public Library’s Norman B. Leventhal Map Center has put many of its maps of Boston (and other places) online. The maps go back to the 1700’s up to current day. It’s amazing to see the changes to our city over the past three hundred years.
A good number of these maps can also be found in the Mapping Boston book.
An even better book on the infill projects that make up much of Boston proper is Gaining Ground: A History of Landmaking in Boston, by Nancy S Seasholes.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018