The owners of hybrid cars will soon get preferred parking at Logan International Airport, and cabs that use alternative fuels will have head-of-the-line privileges that allow drivers to jump to the front of the taxi queue outside terminals.
Beginning May 1, more than 100 parking spaces will be reserved for environmentally friendly vehicles at Logan’s central, terminal B, terminal E, and economy parking lots. Cab drivers with hybrid or other green technology will be able to cut to the front of the taxi pool at every airport terminal.
Um. Okay. Because what we need to do is reward people for driving to the airport when they could be taking public transportation.
(Ironic, ey, considering I drive a Hybrid …)
Source: Logan to reward hybrid drivers with good parking – The Boston Globe
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.