I swear, about ten or fifteen years ago, riders on the D Line suffered three years of delays and weekend closings while all the above-ground stations were reconfigured for three-car trains.
I have never seen a three-car train on the D Line, ever, before or after this.
Now, riders will have to endure two months of delays and weekend closings while repairs and renovations are made, again (unrelated to the three-car thing).
If anyone can find details on the three-car thing, can you let me know?
Source: Summer repairs on Green Line will halt D branch trains – The Boston Globe
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.