Though it’s nice to celebrate “turning the corner” in the housing market (as we cheerfully did yesterday), we’re not about to go as far as the mayor and declare a “full recovery” for the entire economy here.
Unemployment is still high, the housing market is still shaky, and there are a host of other lingering problems from the recent recession.
Still, we catch the mayor’s general drift. Check out the accompanying chart (click here to see it more clearly) about state credit ratings.
Massachusetts took a while to recover from the dot-com bust early last decade. But notice how it got bumped up last year to the second-highest type of credit rating, reflecting the state’s stronger and more diversified economy.
As for Illinois, well, it is Blago Land.
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018