Magic Johnson was in town yesterday, hawking his new Mezzo Loft condominium project, in Charlestown.
From the Herald:
A former Charlestown box factory will get a new life as “work force housing” with an assist from former Lakers great Earvin “Magic” Johnson.
Johnson will announce this morning the opening of the Mezzo Design Lofts, a $54 million 146-unit, loft-style complex financed with help from Johnson’s real estate investment fund, the Canyon Johnson Urban Fund.
Prices run from the low $300,000’s up to the $600,000 range for the one- to three-bedroom units.
Completion is scheduled for December, 2007, or January of next year.
Charlestown condo project gets backing of Magic’s fund – By Scott Van Voorhis, The Boston Herald
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.