Cool new development up on the North Shore.
It’s called the Montserrat Condominiums.
I like the interior design, and it seems the developer has put some real thought in providing services for owners.
Top 10 Reasons to live at Montserrat:
10. Located minutes from Rte. 128 in beautiful Beverly by the sea
9. Gourmet kitchens – granite & stainless
8. 25-seat theatre with 12″ screen & HD projector
7. Residents lounge with fireplace, pool table, and bar
6. WiFi throughout
5. Huge rooms and huge closets
4. Remote controlled gas fireplaces in every living room
3. Art Gallery by Montserrat School of Art
2. 2 car parking for each owner
… And the number 1 reason to buy at Montserrat is: Heated toilet seats (the ultimate luxury)
I can’t argue with that. Ha-ha.
It’s a converted nursing home, so the exterior design leaves a bit to be desired, but you can overlook that, right?
I think it would be a great home for, say, a first-time homebuyer. Convenient to the train to Boston, on-site parking, building amenities, and … prices in the mid-$200’s – mid-$300’s.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay Boston condos for sale
- Beacon Hill Boston condos for sale
- Charlestown Boston condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard Boston condos for sale
- Dorchester Boston condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights Boston condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos for sale
- Leather District Boston condos for sale
- Midtown/downtown Boston condos for sale
- Seaport District Boston condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End Boston condos for sale
- Waterfront Boston condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Over the course of 20 years in the Boston downtown real estate market, John represented and sold numerous, condominiums, investment and development properties in Greater Boston and in the surrounding suburbs
In addition to representing Boston condo buyers and sellers, John is currently one of the most recognized Boston condo blog writers regarding Boston condominiums and residential real estate markets. John's insights and observations about the Boston condo market have been seen in a wide variety of the most established local & national media outlets including; Banker and Tradesman, Boston Magazine The Boston Globe, The Boston Herald and NewsWeek and Fortune magazine, among others.
For over 24 years, John Ford, of Ford Realty Inc., has been actively involved in the real estate industry. He started his career in commercial real estate with a national firm Spaulding & Slye and quickly realized that he had a passion for residential properties. In 1999, John entered the residential real estate market, and in 2000 John Started his own firm Ford Realty Inc. As a broker, his clients have come to love his fun, vivacious, and friendly attitude. He prides himself on bringing honesty and integrity to the entire home buying and selling process. In addition to helping buyers and sellers, he also works with rental clients. Whether you’re looking to purchase a new Boston condo or rent an apartment, you’ll quickly learn why John has a 97% closing rate.
Charles River Park
Surrounding Communities of Boston
John Ford and his staff can be reached at 617-595-3712 or 617-720-5454. Please feel free to stop by John's Boston Beacon Hill office located at 137 Charles Street.
Ford Realty Inc
137 Charles Street
Boston, Ma 02114