I am a fan of the American Brewery Lofts, on the back of Mission Hill, across from the Veteran’s Administration hospital complex.
The development is scheduled for completion in April or May of this year.
When completed, there will be 79 lofts across five floors of space within three buildings.
Many of the units have unique features.
As the Globe’s Ron DePasquale wrote, today:
The brewhouse will include a three-bedroom penthouse, and three tri-level cedar-framed penthouse units. The new building will include two “townhomes” designed by the Boston architecture firm Elkus|Manfredi Architects Ltd. that will feature patios and separate entrances and will list for $600,000. Prices in general start at $306,900 (including a parking space), and 36 units will list for less than $400,000.
More modern features in the units include stainless steel flat wall systems with reglets that let residents mount appliances, cabinets, or shelves. Also, units in the new building with floor-to-ceiling windows will have automated shades that will in effect create one-way viewing — from the inside out through the glass.
Located near the terminus of the MBTA Green Line’s E route, the American Brewery Lofts are “a development I’ve been asked about more than any other,” realtor John A. Keith wrote on his Boston Real Estate blog.
Source: A thirst for new condos – By Ron DePasquale, The Boston Globe
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.