Another interesting piece of information out of Bankrate.com’s mortgage loan survey.
Most renters are not staying out of the housing market for fear that prices will go down; instead 40 percent said the main obstacle holding them back from a purchase was that they didn’t have enough money to afford a home, according to our poll.
Twelve percent of renters said they couldn’t buy because their credit scores weren’t high enough.
Nationwide, less than 2 percent of renters surveyed said fear of falling prices was causing them to hold back. And that share was still under 3 percent in the high-priced Northeast and West. Another 9 percent of respondents said they simply don’t want to buy a home. Nationwide, nearly 13 percent reported that they intend to buy a home soon.
More: Mortgage ignorance rampant – By Elizabeth Razzi, Bankrate.com
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.