Well lets see, last August, Mr Greenpsan was predicting that real estate (home prices) would “likely start to stabilize or touch bottom sometime in the first half of 2009.” He now says that day will arrive three to six months latter than he anticipated. I’ll keep you posted on the outcome of his newest prediction.
- Plan for your future: Dave’s story on buying a Boston condo
- The Boston condo market is changing in 2019 for both buyers and sellers
- Step-by-step process of listing your Boston condo for sale
- Use your tax refund to buy a Boston condo for sale
- Are you a first-time Boston condo buyer? Don’t forget these 5 items
- Are YOU priced out of the Boston condo market? You’re not alone
- Dry Bar comedy about home ownership
- Here are 5 things you don’t know about the Boston Seaport
- How to sell your Boston condo – FAST
- Don’t just imagine owning a Boston condo. Set a goal and accomplish it
- My favorite restaurant is slated to close down…..How sad
- I’ve seen these 5 types of Boston condo buyers. Are you a Seller? You’ll see them too
- 20 tips on how to sell your Boston condo for sale
- I know why you’re still renting an apartment. But do YOU know why?
- Buying a Boston condo as newlyweds: Tips and thoughts for both of you to consider