Is this a crazy idea?
Seven families on Lori Lane [Lakeville] — who together make up the entire population of the dead-end road — are selling their homes en masse for a combined asking price of $4.2 million.
Their motive? To get out before a massive commercial development being built on Route 105, directly across from Lori Lane, boxes them in, further changing the nature of their once rural neighborhood.
In a kind of “if you can’t beat them, join them” approach, the neighbors hope a developer will buy the parcel to put up a strip mall or something similar.
The homes, on their own, are assessed at around $299,000 – $330,000; as a whole, the six properties would sell for close to $700,000, each.
More: A thorough house cleaning – By Paul E. Kandarian, The Boston Globe
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018