Got this email on Sunday evening:
The Globe launched a new blog Sunday to track the proposed property tax overrides taking place in many cities and towns this spring. The new blog will be called Override Central and can be found at boston.com/overridecentral.
We hope this will provide our readers with new insight into something they care quite a bit about — their property tax bills, and the government services those taxes pay for. Our correspondents will file regularly from the towns they cover, in addition to continuing to provide robust coverage in our City & Region section and in our regional sections. We have stories about overrides running in Globe West, Globe South and Globe NorthWest on Sunday, March 18.
As of now, the blog does not allow visitor comments, although they say that will change, soon.
Next up: a Boston Globe blog about town dumps.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018