Pew Research Center conducted a housing survey, here are the results:
1. Almost half of all Americans want to live somewhere else.
2. Living in Las Vegas appeals more to men than women.
3. Affluent adults are twice as likely as poorer folks to want to live in Boston.
4. Young people like big cities such as New York and Los Angeles.
5. More Americans would rather live in a place with more McDonald’s than one with more Starbucks.
What can I say, I didn’t conduct the study I’m just blogging the results. Any thoughts?
Source: Pew Real Estate Survey