In Watertown, Quincy, Medford, Brookline and beyond, developers are selling the upscale loft lifestyle to buyers, often at prices that are half the cost of similar units in the city.
“A lot of people like the loft concept but aren’t able to afford the prices lofts command in downtown neighborhoods,” Richard Kimbal Greer, a principal with Boston-based Kimball Borgo, which specializes in loft sales, tells GlobeSt.com. “Developers are taking advantage of that to create more cost efficient projects” in the suburbs.
The Granite Lofts, in Quincy, is one of the more popular projects.
Developers Look to Suburbs for Loft Construction – By Beverly Ford, GlobeSt.com
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018