Nouvelle at Natick, the fashionable new condo complex currently under construction next to (and inside …) the Natick Mall, gets a closer look in an article in today’s New York Times.
On the site of the factory and a former Filene’s department store, once part of Natick Mall, 215 condominiums are under construction and set to be completed next year.
Residences at the 12-story Natick Collection range in price from $425,000 to $1.6 million, depending on size and location (some have views of the Natick wetlands). Buyers are given a private entrance to the mall, along with access to a gym and Club Nouvelle, a social club with a screening room, game room and wine bar. Perhaps the most coveted amenity is a private parking spot, erasing the misery of searching for a car in a sea of parked cars.
When Downtown Is in the Suburbs – Lisa Selin Davis, The New York Times
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.