Remember how many people kept predicting that we had “hit the bottom” during the recent housing market collapse — only to see the market hit a new low a month later? The bogus predictions literally went on for years, even becoming a running joke.
Of course, some of the forecasters were eventually proved right, like a stopped clock being right twice a day, as the market seemed to have finally hit bottom some time last year.
But now some forecasters are seeing — yes! — a “housing bubble” in current stats.
You read it here first: The first official sighting of a “housing bubble” warning, sort of like a bird watcher spotting a rare yellow bellied eremomela high up on a mountain peak. It’s so exciting!
File under: Yellow bellied eremomelas
Update: Housing prices rose last month across the US. So it’s true! It’s a housing bubble!
Update II: It’s a Tulip Bubble!
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay Boston condos for sale
- Beacon Hill Boston condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard Boston condos or sale
- Dorchester Boston condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights Boston condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos for sale
- Leather District Boston condos for sale
- Midtown/Downtown Boston condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston Condos for sale
- South End Boston condos for sale
- Waterfront Boston condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018.