Here’s a press release that just hit the wire.
Sounds as though Move.com is afraid as ever of that little internet start-up out in Seattle.
As they should be.
Redfin Launches Re-branded Website
Move.com Threatened Lawsuit Over Original Logo
SEATTLE, April 26, 2007: Online real estate broker Redfin Corporation today launched a new version of Redfin.com, with a new color scheme and logo. The new site also features better performance, a larger map, larger property photos, and simpler navigation between individual properties and aerial views of a neighborhood. Separately, Redfin also today announced its expansion to the Boston area.
Redfin changed its logo to avoid litigation threatened by Move.com (NASDAQ: MOVE), which holds a registered trademark over a symbol that, similar to the original Redfin logo, included a house within a circle. Hornall Anderson Design Works developed the new Redfin logo, which combines an image of a person, a house and a fruit-tree. Hornall Anderson also led the visual design of the new website.
“Beyond changes to Redfin.com’s visual design, we have made significant performance and usability improvements in this release,” said Redfin Chief Technology Officer Michael Young. “Building on the only site that offers comprehensive MLS listings, tax records, appraisals and property outlines, our charter has been to make the Redfin.com experience simpler, faster and available in more markets. Having done that, we can now look to add new search features and more data about each listing in future releases.”
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.