I walked by the offices of AE Rondeau, earlier this morning.
They are advertising a piece of land for sale at 49 Clarendon Street.
The land is currently used as a parking lot. This “use variance” expires in 2009, according to the MLS listing (presumably, this means that you wouldn’t be able to rent out the spots, after that …).
The land is approximately 1/10 of an acre (?!), but may be able to support the building of a single-family home.
It is listed in MLS and in the window at $525,000, but the listing also says, “bids due by December 3, 2007”, meaning, best and highest offer takes it.
Due diligence is in order, obviously.
Truthfully, the neighborhood might prefer a single-family home, even though they are losing much-needed parking. That corner is not very attractive – a new home would fit in nicely.
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018