Here’s a survey touting the 10 best U.S. housing markets for 2013.
Some of the usual suspects are there — San Francisco and a whole bunch of cities in Texas, etc, etc.
But there it was, at #8, our very own … Peabody, Massachusetts. You might be wondering: Peabody? Peabody? Yes, Peabody!
The city’s certainly doing something right. Look at the population of Peabody over the past century and think about how certain other Bay State cities (like — cough, cough cough — Boston ) have actually lost populations over the past 100 years.
So Peabody it is.
Update – Robert, in the comments section, makes a good point about how this is for the entire metro area surrounding Peabody, something that wasn’t clear in the article. But we’re still glad Peabody is getting its day in the media sun.
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018