Good news from the S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index: The U.S. housing market saw an across the board price recovery, albeit a small price recovery, over the past year, the best showing in a few years.
Hold the champagne. There’s still a long way to go. And there’s been similar price bump ups since the 2008 Wall Street mess. But the signs are definitely pointing in the right direction.
In Boston, prices were actually flat over the past year, the report found. But the Boston housing market did see a 2.5 percent month-to-month increase in June, the report said.
File under: We’ll take it
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $550k
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.