So, if you are thinking of selling your home, and you decide to use a real estate agent to sell your home (which you should), here’s something you may not know.
If your agent is a member of our local Multiple Listing Service, MLSPIN, then, when he or she enters the listing into the database, it will also appear in all of these publications and periodicals.
It’s not an automatic procedure – your agent has to sign-up for each feed, through the MLS interface.
What I didn’t know was that MLSPIN was know creating a feed for Google Base.
That’s a big deal. Google Base is huge, and having listings on Google Base increases your exposure, immensely.
Oh, good time to remind you – I am happy to work with for-sale-by-owner sellers. If you want to sell your home on your own, without an agent (um, why?), you can still have your listing put into MLS. It will show up the same as any other listing in MLS, and all inquiries from buyers’ agents will be directed to you.
For this, I charge a flat $275 fee.
Contact me for more information.
Here’s where your listing will appear:
Boston.com and Telegram.com
Eagle Tribune (www.renorth.com)
Homes and Land
The Sun, Sentinel & Enterprise, Nashoba Publications
MassLive (Western MA)
Suburban Real Estate News
The Sun Chronicle
An Online Real Estate Magazine
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay Boston condos for sale
- Beacon Hill Boston condos for sale
- Charlestown Boston condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard Boston condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos for sale
- Leather District Boston condos for sale
- Midtown Boston condos for sale
- Seaport District Boston condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End Boston condos for sale
- Waterfront Boston condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.