A couple of updates I found in this week’s Boston Courant:
* A public meeting regarding plans to build a 1140-bed residence hall for college students and faculty behind the YMCA on Huntington Ave will be held this Wednesday, May 30th, at the YMCA.
* Someone has proposed building a new three-family townhouse at 38-40 Worcester Square
* Plans to construct a 30-unit building at 691 Massachusetts Avenue (now an empty lot) were Denied Without (With?) Prejudice by the South End Landmark District Commission
* Plans to construct a new building at 725 Albany Street were Denied Without (With?) Prejudice by the South End Landmark District Commission
* Plans for Phase II of The Modern, at 263-265 Northampton Street were … Approved!
Unchanged is the fact that the SELDC, BHAC, and NABB are against just about everything.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.