Red-hot Redfin** is looking to expand its Massachusetts-based operations.
There are (at least?) two job listings on craigslist:
Redfin Internet Start Up ISO RE Assistant/Field Rep!
Real Estate Blogger
The first job, I think, is for someone to be out driving homebuyers around, those who want/need more help than the typical Redfin clients, who supposedly find their dream homes, on their own.
The second job is for someone(s) to write about real estate in a specific neighborhood – basically, on a hyperlocal level. Say, living in the South End and writing about the state of the local market, reviewing open houses and posting data about listings and recent sales.
For a real agent just starting out, who doesn’t want a tough job (and can settle for low-pay – and no commissions), the first job sounds perfect.
Redfin says it isn’t interested in hiring a licensed real estate agent for the second job, due to potential conflicts-of-interest.
(** So far, since opening its doors in April, Redfin has closed two deals, in total, according to MLSPIN. Both were Redfin working as a buyer’s agent.
They have five properties under agreement, at this time, four as a buyer’s agent and one as a seller’s agent.)
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018