Has anyone used Redfin or been to their website?
Off the wire:
Redfin Corp has announced tools that allow its seller clients to view neighborhood property statistics and compare Web traffic for their home to that of other area homes for sale.
Redfin Listing Metrics allows the company’s seller clients to view information about other for-sale properties in the area, to study graphs that feature daily and weekly price changes, and to view online traffic to the listing at the Redfin.com site as compared to the neighborhood average, as examples.
Redfin also announced the addition of open house information to its interactive mapping tools, and the incorporation of home-valuation estimates from Cyberhomes.com. Redfin also displays valuation information supplied by Zillow.com and eppraisal.com.
Redfin, or as the Globe recently called them (over and over), “Red Fin”, opened in Boston around a year ago, rapidly ramping up with over sixty closed listings, to date (mostly with buyers).
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018