According to the Boston Condo Blog, there’s one unit left for sale at the new Mandarin Oriental Residences & Hotel, located on Boylston Street in Boston’s Back Bay. Price tag: $5.25 million (plus your buyer’s agent’s commission, since the developer isn’t paying it!).
As you may know, the Boston Mandarin Oriental was completely sold out, however, there was a Buyer who was relocated outside of Boston, and their unit has become available again. The single remaining unit at the ultra luxury Mandarin is Unit 11A.
The unit has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and approximately 3,200 square feet of space.
A parking space is included in the purchase price; additional spots are available for $200,000.
I believe parking is by valet which, seriously, really bugs some people and would be enough to keep them from buying in the building.
But, just about every luxury building in the city has valet parking. It’s just the way it is.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.