How rising interest rates impact YOU
Updated: Boston Real Estate Blog 2022
Click to View Google Reviews 2022
In the last Boston condo blog post, I mentioned that mortgage interest rates hit a 4 year high. So how does this impact you?
Well, lets say you are one of the many Boston Millennial’s, born between 1981-1997, who see your friends and family diving into the Boston condo market and you are wondering is now the time for you to do the same. The answer is resounding YES. Especially with interest rates on the rise.
View the chart below that shows how even the slightest rise interest rates can impact your Boston condo purchase, both short-term and long-term:
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.