As if there isn’t a lot already happening in the Seaport District (also known as the South Boston Waterfront, Innovation District, Fort Point or any other name you prefer), now comes along two other developments in the booming neighborhood.
First, developer Joseph Fallon is poised to build yet a third building on Fan Pier, now that the law firm Goodwin Procter LLP has agreed to move to the district.
Second, Skanska USA is buying part of a “windswept parking lot” for $37.6 million near the waterfront, clearing the way for a possible 16- to 18-story office building with about 20,000 square feet of ground-floor retail.
File under: Boom
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.