So, tell me.
Would you be interested in taking a look at expensive, very attractive condos for sale in the city, and paying for it, say $25, if the money went to charity?
Someone has tried this, in New York City, with a degree of success, I guess. The idea has some merit, although the fact that the properties are for sale kind of make it seem a bit too capitalistic.
On July 28, a ticket will gain a map to five homes and entree to what is, depending on your point of view, a new variant of the benefit home and garden tour or a clever real estate marketing strategy. A ticket costs $40 in advance or $50 on that day.
The $25 Million House Tour, to benefit three charities, will feature five waterfront homes that are for sale. The homes are in Quogue, Westhampton Beach and Remsenburg, and each has an asking price above $5 million.
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos for sale
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018