An article that may help prospective sellers decide whether or not to use a real estate agent.
By Scott Wenger, New York Daily News
Here’s the ultimate do-it-yourself home project: Sell it yourself.
Many think that’s a job best left to the experts. But when it’s time to sell your home, is turning to a professional real estate broker the smartest move?
Despite the endless hype, I didn’t think so – and I was willing to put my one-bedroom upper West Side apartment on the market, “For Sale By Owner.”
How did I do? The outcome was much different than I – and countless brokers – predicted.
Complete article: For sale by owner
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018