Selling your Boston condos on your own
The amount of time your Boston condo is on the market, the stress levels involved, and the selling price of your condominium can all be affected if you decide not to use a realtor to sell your home.
The average selling price of a Boston condo sold by owners is approximately $40,000 lower than a home sold by realtors. Realtors have access to local market data about recent sales, and other listed homes in your area. Realtors also know negotiate a contract on your behalf that will give you the best outcome.
Realtors on average sell homes 19 days faster than owners. They have more availability than you to when it comes to inquiries, showings, and feedback from buyers.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos for sale $500k
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500k
- Charlestown condos for sale $500k
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale $500,000
- Midtown/Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale $500k
- South End condso for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018