Boston condo market is back
As mentioned several times in this Boston Real Estate Blog, 2015 is looking to be a good year for Sellers. As the chart above shows Sellers and real estate agents have numerous reasons to be optimistic for 2015. Here are seven signs that the real estate market is back:
1. Nationwide existing home sale are up and Freddie Mae and Freddie Mac along with the Mortgage Bankers Association project that some sales will continue to increase through 2015.
2. All major real estate agencies project home appreciation will rise in 2015.
3. Real estate inventory in the United States is declining, especially here in the Boston condo market.
4. Mortgage availability is easier now than in last few years, especially with the resurrection of 3% down for first time home buyers.
5. REO and Short-Sales are in decline throughout the country, with a major drop off from January 2012.
6. Pending sales nationally are up from previous years.
7. Rents on the rise making it more attractive to buy a Boston condo than to rent.
Do you need any more proof that the Boston condo market is back?
Seven signs that the real estate market is back!
If you’re interested in purchasing a Boston condo in 2015, please call us at 617-720-5454. You can also visit our Beacon Hill real estate office at 137 Charles Street, Boston, Massachusetts. You can also contact me directly at 617-595-3712 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Lastly, don’t forget to visit our other real estate websites: Fordrealty.net and our new website that will be launched in 2015. This website will be in a blog format exclusively about the Boston luxury condominium market. It will included information on new luxury Boston condos for sale, new luxury high-rise buildings and much more. The URL will be www.bostonluxurycondominiums.com
Source: National Association of Realtors
Boston Condos for sale.
Next week will have more on finding a Boston apartment and a job as a Millennial.
View Back Bay condos for sale:
For more information on how to be a Boston condo owner please contact John Ford at 617-720-5454. You can also email at email@example.com
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find to set up an appointment to start your Boston condo buying process.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay
- Beacon Hill
- Charlestown Navy Yard
- Dorchester Heights
- Jamaica Plain
- Leather District
- Seaport District
- South Boston
- South End
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018