I usually report condo sales on a weekly basis. I thought I should take a look at single-family home sales, as well.
Total # of single-family homes for sale in the city of Boston: 610
Average # of days on market: 110
Median price of all single-family homes for sale in the city of Boston: $409,000
Average price of all single-family homes for sale in the city of Boston: $659,153
Number of single-family homes sold (closed) over past 30 days: 73
Median sales price, last 30 days: $370,000
Average sales price, last 30 days: $440,327
Average days on market: 118
Ratio, closing (sales) price to original (list) price: 92%
Number of properties going under agreement, last 30 days: 115
There were 1005 single-family home sales over the past twelve months. Based on this, there is currently a 7.2 month supply of homes for sale. Equilibrium would be in the 5-6 month range, so inventory is a bit higher than it should be. This is as much a result of it being the spring market as anything else.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.