I must not be on their exclusive email list …
Pappas Enterprises announced a new project today, their third for the South Boston neighborhood surrounding the Broadway Red Line MBTA stop. Locals have begun referring to the neighborhood as “SoSo”, because it is in South Boston but very near the South End.
According to the Boston Condos blog:
The project will consist of 64 residential units, including 4,700 square feet of first floor retail (3 retail spaces), along with 69 underground parking spaces.
Groundbreaking is scheduled for Spring, 2008, with closings scheduled for 18-months later.
(And, yes, as far as I can tell, the Quiet Man will be no more … )
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018