The state’s Division of Professional Licensure caught some unsuspecting fake electricians in a sting operation involving Craigslist ads. Apparently the state office looked into some of these Craigslist electricians — and found a whopping 20 who were unlicensed and who usually demanded cash payments. FYI – you know who is a good source for licensed professionals? Realtors! No kidding.
- Another 5 Star Downtown Boston Real Estate Client
- Downtown Boston real estate owners how to save water in your condo
- 5 Basic Marketing Strategies Every Downtown Boston Real Estate Company Should Know
- Boston Beacon Hill condo prices Summer 2019
- Boston condos for Sale: Back Bay condo prices
- Coming Soon for Sale: Charles River Park condo 2 Hawthorne Place # 7o
- Boston downtown real estate buyers do you know what PMI is?
- Downtown Boston real estate and decorating ideas for your home
- How to research Boston downtown real estate
- Moving to new downtown Boston neighborhood? Tips to help you adapt
- Buying Boston downtown real estate. Why is there so much paper work?
- Downtown Boston real estate owners can be inspired by these kitchen ideas
- Boston downtown real estate: 7 must have Apps
- Downtown Boston real estate: 5 compelling reasons to sell this Summer
- Downtown Boston real estate for sale under $2,000,000