I just came across this listing in MLS.
I can’t give the address, but let me say this, the property is in one of Boston’s best buildings, in arguably the best location in the city, overlooking the Public Garden, the Back Bay, the Financial District, Beacon Hill, and Copley Square. (It’s not in the Ritz Carlton Towers, I can tell you that.)
It’s a penthouse duplex with over 3,000 square feet of space, a three-sided balcony, four beds, four baths, renovated kitchen, 2 valet parking spaces, and 24-hour concierge. Estimated market value – $6,850,000.
Looks as though they’re asking for sealed bids, and you have until October 12th to make your offer.
Contact me for more information.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.