Have you considered buying a new home this holiday season?
It can be a good time to look for a new home, assuming you have the time and patience to do so, while you’re busy getting ready for the holidays and the new year.
The only downside is that sometimes sellers take their properties off the market after Thanksgiving, first because there aren’t many buyers out there, and second because they don’t want to bother with having buyers coming through their homes between Thanksgiving and the New Year.
(Apparently Mr. Ramirez thinks it is a great time to sell.)
Real estate agents would love to have clients during this time, since they don’t have much else to do.
Regardless, it’s in your best interest to use a “buyer’s agent”.
After you have your written mortgage pre-approval from an actual lender, the next home buying step is to find a buyer’s agent to look out for your best interests.
Ask friends, relatives and business associates for names of trusted realty agents who work primarily with home buyers. Although any licensed agent can be your buyer’s agent, not all agents work with buyers; some specialize in only listing properties.
A buyer’s agent usually costs buyers nothing extra. The reason is your buyer’s agent will usually split the sales commission paid by the home seller to the listing agent. – Robert J. Bruss, The Boston Globe
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find to set up an appointment to start your Boston condo buying process.
SEARCH BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay Boston condos for sale
- Beacon Hill Boston condos for sale
- Charlestown Boston condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard Boston condos for sale
- Downtown Boston condos for sale
- Dorchester Boston condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights Boston condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos for sale
- Leather District Boston condos for sale
- Midtown Boston condos for sale
- Seaport District Boson condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End Boston condos for sale
- Waterfront Boston condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: Boston real estate blog 2021
Click Here to view: Google Ford Realty Inc Reviews