Gibson Sotheby’s said Friday it acquired ReMax Waterfront Realty, which will now be known as Gibson Waterfront Sotheby’s International Realty.
The new office is located at 220 Commercial Street in Boston and will specialize in the brokerage and marketing of residential properties primarily in the North End, Waterfront, Charlestown and all surrounding neighborhoods.
Financial details of the deal were not disclosed.
Source: Gibson Sotheby’s buys Remax Waterfront – Boston Business Journal
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.