The house that the Big Dig built is up for sale.
Located atop a hill in Lexington, Mass., the 4,000-square-foot home is being sold by William Raveis Real Estate, Mortgage & Insurance and is listed for $2.1 million.
The house was built four years ago using recycled materials from Boston’s Big Dig project. The home weighs nearly one million pounds or three times the weight of an average home and features 26-foot ceilings in the living room, a 1,000 square foot combined great room, kitchen and dining room and floor-to-ceiling windows.
More: Big Dig house on the market for $2.1M – Boston Business Journal
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.