I just had my traditional Irish pint at the Kinsales in Boston’s Government Square. While there, the bar manager informed me that the owners of the Kinsale are in serious lease negotiations with a Harvard Square building owner. He also informed me that they’re not taking over another restaurant or pub in the square. They seem confident that the Cambridge officails will grant them a new full service liquor license for their new location.
The owners of the Kinsale presently own a pub in Central Square, Cambridge, called the ‘Asgard.’
So readers, do you have any idea’s where this new Irish establishment might be located in Harvard Square? Let’s hope its not a bookstore.
On another note, the restaurant/bar called Casablanca, located on Brattle Street, will be closing its doors very soon. Apparently, the building owner has increased the rent so much that its not viable for the owner to stay in business at its current location for over 30 years. The new asking rent – $25,000 per month.
File Under – Ouch!
Contact me to set up an appointment to start your Boston condo buying process.
SEARCH BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENT
- Boston Back Bay condos for sale and rent
- Beacon Hill Boston condos for sale and rent
- Charlestown Boston condos for sale and rent
- Charlestown Navy Yard sale and rent
- Dorchester Heights Boston condos for sale and rent
- Fenway Boston condos for sale and rent
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos for sale and rent
- Leather District Boston condos for sale and rent
- Midtown Downtown condos for sale and rent
- Seaport District condos for sale and rent
- South Boston condos for sale and rent
- South End Boston condos for sale and rent
- Waterfront condos for sale and rent
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712