Here’s a surprise: New mortgage regulations that were implemented last Friday might actually help consumers.
The bottom line, according to this Zillow report, is that many lenders have already adopted new practices now required by the recently established Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB).
As a result, not a whole lot will change in the mortgage market, Zillow claims.
Except, of course, there will be more required documentation. No new regulations would be true regulations without more documentation. Right?
File under: Bureaucracies — can’t live with ‘em, can’t live without ‘em
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Click Here: Back to Boston Real Estate Home Search
Back to homepage: Boston condos for sale
Ford Realty – Boston Real Estate Google Reviews 2019