So, last night was the premiere episode of Bravo’s new reality-TV show (sic), Million Dollar Listing.
I haven’t watched the episode yet, but I hear it got good.
Yes, Brokers Are the Incompetent Skeeze buckets You Always Suspected They Were
Million Dollar Listing started slow. But then conflict kicked in and it became a hoot. It’s not about the listing at all, of course.
This week’s highlights included the glad-handing Scotty Brown, whose moral compass points to the spot that suits him at the moment …
Then there’s the frosted pink Shannon McLeod, trying to sell the house of her icky ex-boyfriend, Jeff … Jeff is a difficult personality type, and the deal falls through …
I’m guessing this show will be interesting to a limited viewing audience: real estate agents (there are over a million of them, I think), shut-ins who’ve lost their remotes, and bitter angry sellers.
Source: Joyce Cohen, The Hunt Grunt
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos for sale
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018