The government’s monthly Producer Price Index report is out later today, and tomorrow the monthly Consumer Price Index report will be released.
Both will give hints as to the direction of our economy, which will effect mortgage loan interest rates, as well as many other things (such as, will you have a job in six months).
The seiche of subprime lending problems is obviously the biggest story of the day. The irony of the issue is, (some) investors are jumping out of the stock market over fears that things are going to get worse and that their investments are at risk and putting their money into bonds, instead, which is driving mortgage loan rates down.
This may have been the most-poorly written blog entry I have ever written.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018