The Boston Herald reports today that Timberland will be opening a store this year at 201 Newbury Street. Those with longer memories will recall that Timberland had a flagship store in Boston, but it closed 12 years ago. A spokeswoman for New Hampshire-based Timberland said spreading the word of the opening may be “premature” — but that’s not a denial. A friend of a friend went to Russia soon after the fall of the Soviet Union and asked an American already living in Russia what he could bring in terms of clothing/goods that he could use as valuable barter. He was thinking jeans, of course, or high-fashion sunglasses. Nope, his friend told him, bring Timberland shoes or boots.
- How to sell your Boston condo – FAST
- Don’t just imagine owning a Boston condo. Set a goal and accomplish it
- My favorite restaurant is slated to close down…..How sad
- I’ve seen these 5 types of Boston condo buyers. Are you a Seller? You’ll see them too
- 20 tips on how to sell your Boston condo for sale
- I know why you’re still renting an apartment. But do YOU know why?
- Buying a Boston condo as newlyweds: Tips and thoughts for both of you to consider
- Imagine yourself living in one of these Boston Seaport condos
- Boston Seaport condos for sale and the neighborhood history
- Boston Seaport new condos
- Boston condos for sale: The ugly truth about Open Houses
- Spring 2019: Boston Seaport condos for sale and sales data
- Thinking of buying a Boston Seaport condo? 9 issues you should be aware of.
- Do Boston Millennial’s Know they can afford a Boston for sale?
- Boston condos for sale and potential buyer feedback