The Upper Crust Pizzeria chain has filed for bankruptcy.
Not too much sympathy here, assuming some of the accusations of mismanagement are true. But you have to wonder what could take the place of its flagship eatery at 20 Charles Street if it doesn’t pull through bankruptcy proceedings. Another retail bank on Charles Street? That’s doubtful, considering the mood of the neighborhood. Yet, the commercial real-estate guessing game has officially begun.
File under: Monopoly-Boston Edition
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.